We can offer regularly scheduled appointments to keep on top of your needs and any regular maintenance that is required after the initial job.
All services will involve a discussion about your needs and will follow with providing a detailed quote with no hidden costs.
and much much more! Just ask.
SGC Property Maintenance Services Covid plan for reopening after lockdowns
Last Updated : 13th of June 2021
The government has allowed gardening and in house emergency repairs to commence in Victoria for sole traders like SGC Property Management Services. However there are certain guidelines that must be followed. SGC Property Maintenance service staff will abide by the government advice on works allowed to be carried out and rules enforced.
Contact with clients must be as limited as possible. Its important that the following guidelines be adhered to:
1) Social distancing must be adhered to (Keep 1.5metres apart)
2) Masks must be worn where contact is unavoidable.
3) Clients must remain indoors at all times while works are being carried out.
4) Instructions on any special works or requirements must be sent by email or text to email@example.com or call 0434106937.
5) A text message will be sent to all clients alerting them of the day works are to be carried out and the date of commencement. Please reply to this text to confirm the appointment. Cancellations will only be accepted with a 24 hour notice from the date of work commencing. Once we have arrived at the property, work will commence. Cancellation on the day will result in the client being charged a 1 hour fee of $60. (Emergency medical treatment exempt.)
6) At the completion of works carried out at the clients property a text message will be sent by SGC Property Maintenance staff alerting the client is it now safe to resume activities.
7) Emergency indoors work will be carried out carefully and Social Distancing is a must. You must vacate the room our staff will be working in while works are carried out. and upon arrival you must notify our staff should anyone in the home be feeling unwell.
Due to machinery being used to complete the work it is of the utmost importance the all clients remain indoors while work is in progress. This is very important for the safety of all clients and employees of SGC Property Maintenance Services.
If work is to be completed indoors (emergency work only), we ask you please keep as much distance as possible while work is being carried out. We will clean any common surfaces (door handles, light switches, etc) that we touch upon leaving. We also recommend that you clean the area again when we have left.
Hand sanitizer will be carrier to all sites and good hand hygiene will be maintained.
If any employees experience even the mildest of symptoms, any clients with bookings within the next few days will be contacted immediately to reschedule. If a COVID test was to come back positive for any staff, clients will be contacted promptly to notify.
SGC Property Maintenance Services
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org